Sunday, May 5, 2013
ridi
I'm home again for the weekend and since it's a little bit calmer now I had the time to go through some old stuff and I found the weird umbrella-like thing that I made last spring for EKA's tests. I have absolutely no idea how they even accepted something like that, it looks hilarious and I had to photoshop it so that it looked even a little bit better. Basically, I didn't even use a sewing machine, because it was broken at that time and it was made the night before I went to Tallinn for the tests. Absolutely ridiculous! I guess, I'm just a lucky kid, or something. Oh, the times...
I was really busy last week, loads of tests and gradings. There are some more to come so it isn't over yet, but there's certainly less to do now. Feels good. So good. My priority right now is to finish my dress for ERKI.
But alright.
CHEEKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment