Thursday, May 16, 2013

crazy

 Yesterday was a beautiful day, so like every other day this past week, we decided to go and take a walk with Liina. She took these amazing pictures, that talented munchkin. And I guess it was also the first time I ever saw black swans, such charming and sociable birds!
Today, I woke up at 5.45 AM and had a little TV debut. I had to be a model for some promoting stuff for ERKI fashion show, which is exactly in TWO DAYS. Psycho! My model also came in today and tried on the dress. I really have to admit that it didn't look half as good on me than it did on her. Like a little doll! I was so worried that it would look stupid, but it's actually super nice. I'm so happy!
Also, one of my costumes is probably going to be on Reporter tomorrow. But we'll see how that will work out. It's a big run at the moment.
So, stay tuned, lovebirds.

CHEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment