I'm still busy doing schoolwork, but it's not half as bad anymore. The only concern is my ERKI dress, it's still not ready and I'm not all so sure about it anymore... Let's just hope it turns out looking good in the end.
I'm home AGAIN for the weekend, there're just too many things that need to be done. Today, I have to attend two birthdays. And on Sunday it's Mothersday and there are some events that I have to go to. I have to get some stuff done as well over the weekend, I hope I'll find the time. Oh man.
I had a chilled-out and fun evening on Wednesday with some awesome people. Maris is certainly a party animal!
But yeah, don't ever buy these BOOST vit-hit drinks. It's like drinking syrup from a bottle. Such a dissapointment.
Just a quick update, aye.
CHEEEKS!


No comments:
Post a Comment