Saturday, August 10, 2013

oh man

I'm still not dead, I swear. The last post was probably about a month ago, but sorry guys...
I was a complete work dork. But guess what!? Today was my last day. AYE, AYE, I'm free as a bird. I don't even know what to do. Tomorrow is probably going to be the first day this summer that I didn't wake up because of my alarm clock.
Now I really need to take all out of the summer that I have left. I'll do my best, really. I need a vacation so bad. Though at times it was pretty fun at work, most of it we actually ran out butts off. Yesterday I got a pretty bad burn on my hand, that's one of the reasons why working in the kitchen sucks. But guess what, someone here is now the professional burger queen. I have all the receipts memorized.
I've got loads of firsts that I need to have this summer as well. One of them got ticked last week. I was finally able to go swimming in the sea. Was so great.
But yeah, I'll try to catch up on blogging from now on, there might even be something special coming up. But we'll see about that.
For now,
CHEEEEEEEEEEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment